RECIPES | Nutella-Swirled Vanilla Ice Cream with Reese's-Style Chunks10:00 am
Oh my god we found the easiest ice-cream recipe in the world that combines Nutella and Peanut Butter. Words can't adequately describe how much we LOVE LOVE LOVE it. It's not exactly great timing with summer coming soon and all, but meh! We all love eating ice-cream at watching our favourite TV shows on a Thursday Night. Every night... No judgements here.
1 quart good-quality vanilla ice-cream
1/4 cup butter, melted (half stick)
1/2 cup + 1 tablespoon graham cracker crumbs
1/3 cup powdered sugar
1/4 cup + 1 tablespoon peanut butter
1/3 cup Nutella
1. Set out the ice cream for about 20-30 minutes to soften. When the ice cream is soft, scoop it into a mixing bowl.
2. Meanwhile, in another bowl or stand mixer, (or use a spoon) beat together the melted butter, graham cracker crumbs, powdered sugar, and peanut butter. Combine until smooth. Stick the bowl in the fridge for about 10-15 minutes so that it firms up a little.
3. Use a 1/4 teaspoon or other small spoon to make little bite size chunks of peanut buttery goodness. You can either plop them right on top of the softened ice cream and throw it in the freezer for 10 minutes, or line them up on a wax-paper lined sheet pan. However you want to do it, freeze or refrigerate them for a bit so they hold their shape. (I didn't add all of the peanut butter filling to the ice cream. Probably only a little more than half. I ate the rest, oops.)
4. If you haven't already, add the peanut butter balls to the softened ice cream. Add the 1/3 cup Nutella in small dollops, then use a spoon or knife to swirl it all together. Don't mix, just swirl.
5. Transfer the ice cream to a tupperware or other ice cream container. Return the ice cream to the freezer until completely frozen, a couple hours at least.
And then eat!
Love the Stelly team x x x
Recipe from The Kitchen Prep