Top 20 - Accessories To Take Out2:46 pm
1. Wear this gorgeous chain style necklace featuring studs across with edgy monochrome colours, pain and simple to make it the stand out piece! A statement necklace suited to anything from a lunch date to a end of school formal!
2. White zinc is perfect for that beach babe look or to add to a festival style, wear it traditionally with two lines across your cheekbone for the beach or simply blend it in! For a cute festival look make sure you are wearing sunscreen or zinc already rubbed in and draw some cute heart or flower designs anywhere and everywhere.
3. This stunning aztec style clutch is perfect for the summer months, team it with bright bold colours or prints for a bohemian look!
1. 2. 3.
4. This large sunset clutch would be perfect teamed with other bold colours for a statement look or even some pineapple shorts or other cute prints to get an eccentric twist.
5. A gold chain and chute heart detail would be perfect to glam up a nighttime outfit, for a lovely dinner date or to go party the night away!
6. This shiny patent plastic clutch is slightly see through and gives you an edgy twist to a LBD or formal occasion, it also could be worn to an interview and fits your CV perfectly!
7. Bright yellows are popping up everywhere now and this see through clutch is the newest trend on the market with its bright bold colour and wrist band to help colour block your outfit!
4. 5. 6. 7.
8. Stunning gold knot style ring would be set off with a gold necklace and neutral coloured clothing perfect from anything to a lunch date to dinner with the family or friends!
9. This statement necklace has beautiful square detail and delicate wire piecing which makes it a must have for any night-time occasion or teaming it with monochrome clothing as an eye-catching statement at a job interview!
10. This gold chain necklace is glam to the max and would look stunning with either bright or dark colours, perfect for our 'Rihanna' look below you could rock this to a concert or any nighttime soiree!
8. 9. 10.
11. These edgy sunglasses have a vintage feel to them with the overlay shade at the top, match them with some fruity clothes and a vintage cardigan.
12. These chunky platforms are a gorgeous lilac colour that could be matched with other pastel colours or simple monochrome striped shorts!
13. These vintage shaped sunglasses are would be perfect matched with red lips and a 50's/60's retro style look!
11. 12. 13.
14. These brown tortoise shell sunglasses would be stunning matched with wavy beach hair and a casual summer look for a beach day!
15. Lime Crime Cherry on Top gloss is a statment red colour for any dressed up occasion!
16. This bright yellow and denim statement backpack is fantastic for a festival or to brighten up your schooling days!
17. Gorgeous aviator style sunglasses with a colourful purple/blue affect for a more glammed up look to wear to an outdoor concert!
14. 15. 16. 17.
18. These playful summer sandals are perfect for walking around beach shops, causal lunches and picnics! Team with a kaftan or denim shorts for a breezy look!
19. These sunglasses are pure vintage feel with the round shades, this trend is coming out everywhere and look fantastic with a chunky braid and cardigan.
20. An edgy cuff with chain detail and rocking the see through look creates a really edgy look matched with silver eyeshadow and a LBD.
18. 19. 20.
Stelly Team xo